Saturday, January 31, 2009

Grampa, Grandma and Allie

Spent the afternoon at Cheryl's today. Bonnie and I got to baby sit Allie while Cheryl and Scott went on a date with some friends to go Kayaking. While Bonnie was working Medsource, Allie went to the store with Jared and I and Allie scored a Cabbage Patch Fairy Doll. I didn't want to get it, but she talked me into it :) Its always fun to spend time with the grandbaby.
Allie liked having her hand traced on the Magna Doodle.
Allie love her new Cabbage Patch Fairy Doll.

Grandma and two babies.

Allie's CPFD.

4 comments:

sdheinens said...

So cute! I love that she talked you into it. Kids are too smart.

Karen said...

Perfect pictures! Allie is so tall already!

Steff said...

Lucky girl...She is spoiled by wonderful grandparents!

The Halladays said...

I miss that spoiled rotten little poop already :) Miss you guys!